Random Thoughts of An Ordinary Guy

(Dance.Love.Life..)

Wednesday 11 May 2016

A Thank You Note!!

             




Scholars say, with old age comes second childhood. 

I am tensed Maa. I don't know if in your childhood I can be your walking stick in true sense like you used to hold me in your arms when i stumbled and tried to take my first few steps. 

I hope I could match the smile on your face that I used to see when you used to push a morsel of rice in my mouth after running behind me and conjuring away my antics.

I hope I can always stay awake the whole night when you don't feel well, like so many sleepless nights you have spent for me. 

There are countless reasons to thank you and feel grateful, for the things you have done for me.

Thank you for bringing me in this world and the innumerable sacrifices you have done for me.

Whatever I am today,whatever little I have become is because of your love and your blessings.

Please Maa, give me strength so that I can be what you were and have been to me.

I know like every mother who works all seven days a week with no holiday, everyday is the same and today is no different. You might not have time to read this too.

You already know how much I love and adore you. But for once i thought of penning my thoughts for you.

Love you Maa..You mean the world to me!!!

2 comments :

Anand Das said...
This comment has been removed by the author.
Anand Das said...

Dedicated to my mother

Post a Comment