Random Thoughts of An Ordinary Guy

(Dance.Love.Life..)

Wednesday 11 May 2016

You Complete Me...

A little bit of you, a little bit of me,
Has mystically created the word we.
A little bit mad, a little bit sane ,
A little bit of both aren’t we.
May be we are like chalk and cheese,
But being in each other's company puts us at ease.
You cover up my slip, don’t let me fall,
I let you be yourself and I know you will stand tall.
My smile makes your day, your eyes takes my worries away,
Hope this keeps all our troubles at bay.
I know I am crazy and little bit awkward,
Your warmth and compassion is what makes me go forward.
You make me smile, I try to remove all your crinkles with my guile.                          
    
I won’t tell you that I can’t live without you,
I won’t tell you that I would die if I don’t see you,
But I tell you this that my life missed purpose without you,
My heart skips a beat each time I don’t see you.
You were the missing piece in my jigsaw puzzle,
You are  the one who made me feel that love is so subtle.
Life is so beautiful with you by my side,
A bond that gives me pride.
A promise I make you today,
Come what may,
I will be with you through thick and thin,
I will never let you drop your chin.
I have given you my heart , I promise to give you all of me,
As I know you complete me….





0 comments :

Post a Comment