Random Thoughts of An Ordinary Guy

(Dance.Love.Life..)

Sunday 15 May 2016

You have the key to my heart




I had kept the door upon my heart closed for so long,
Scared that I might get hurt again , something might go wrong.

Thought never could I trust someone again,
Coz ,I have gone through a  lot of pain.

Allowing some one in was never part of my plan,
Was determined not to get too close in this life span.

I threw the key to my heart as far as I could, where probably none could find.
I kept myself deprived of love,  behind the closed door confined.

Everything looked bright  when u came into my life,
You completely changed the way I looked at love and life.

You came almost unnoticed and sealed your place,
All the darkness was vanished by the radiance of your face.

You had the key to my heart and you were here to stay,
I never imagined that things will turn out this way.


As I am typing this text,
I pray that you always stay in my heart, in this life and all next.

2 comments :

Unknown said...

Unbelievable....

Anand Das said...

Thank you

Post a Comment